Safety. Security. Peace of mind.
These words are non-negotiable when it comes to the family home.
We are fully qualified in the installation and maintenance of:
- Smoke Alarms
- Security Lighting
- Day/Night Sensors
Australian homes need smoke alarms, especially with our increased bush fire risk and dry climate, our homes are constantly under threat. A working smoke alarm can be the difference between life and death in a house fire. Every second counts in a fire making a smoke detector alarm a necessity for all houses and businesses. Limelight Electrix can make sure that you have sufficient and properly installed detectors with working batteries and solid hard wire connections.
The Right Way to Install Smoke Alarms
- Smoke alarms should be installed on every floor of the house
- To ensure safety, the alarms should be placed outside sleeping areas to give the most warning
- The option to have every alarm sound if one is triggered. This level of interconnectivity gives an added level of safety that makes sure everyone is aware of potential danger.
- Alarm type is important. Our technicians can create a customized alarm system. If residents would be better served with a flashing light, sound based alarm, vibration or a combination of alarm types this is possible and increases safety.
- Proximity to air-conditioning units, vents or fans is also important as these may effect the alarms detection capability
- No price can be put on the kind of safety that smoke alarms create. Please contact us today for more information.
Outdoor Security Lighting
Creating a lighting system for the outside of your home or business can add untold security and safety to any property. Talk to the knowledgeable staff at Limelight Electirx about putting together an Outdoor Security Light system for your home or business today.
Outdoor Security Lighting generates a level of safety and the experts at Limelight Electrix can offer you a system that meets all of your properties needs to achieve this.
For your free security consultation, get in touch with Limelight Electrix today.
A power surge occurs when a rapid spike in voltage passes through the electricity grid and into your home or office electrical system.
These surges can be caused by many variables including things as small as turning on a hairdryer or iron. No matter what the cause, a surge means that excess voltage has gone through the system and damage to connected appliances may have occurred.
Other events outside of your control, such as lightning or accidents involving energy grid can also cause surges. A surge like this can damage all appliances attached to your system and the financial effects can be disastrous if those appliances need replacing.
Limelight Electrix can ensure that your system is fitted with the necessary surge protection to make sure that your expensive appliances are safe from such surges. If you think your system might be open to damage please contact us to have surge protection installed today.
Book your FREE safety inspection!
Request a CALLBACK
Speak to one of our friendly technicians